It may not seem like it but summer is here (well of sorts) which,
not only means back garden bbq’s, strolls along the seafront with ice creams,
festivals, holidays but also a new wardrobe!
I love summer shopping because the high
street is fit to bursting with beautiful clothes and I want them all, well as
many as my purse strings can stretch too!
Here’s my top eight list of gorgeous dresses
which simply have to make an appearance in my wardrobe this summer.
1. I love the way this fitted striped dress from Topshop nips in at the waist and has a slight flare at the skirt, This would be fabulous to wear to a wedding. It’s currently available online and costs £70.
2. Another great option from Topshop which I think would be ideal for summer afternoon drinks. £50.
3. I’m sure you are sensing a theme here – I love stripes! The more the better. This stripy number is from & Other Stories and is £65
4. For me summer holidays always mean new dresses and beach cover-ups. I really like this Clovelly dress from hush, the fluro orange embroidery would look really striking against a bronzed summer tan. £55
5. I’ve never actually been on the Littlewoods website until I saw the latest TV advert and Myleene Klass wearing this floral number. It’s such a pretty dress and I love the mixture of colours and the off the shoulder shape – another perfect dress for a wedding although it is a little pricey at £82.
6. I love this colour and with a gorgeous summer bronzed glow it would look even more fabulous. I really like the shape and the sheer waist gives the illusion of an hourglass figure. What’s more it’s an absolute bargain at £45 from ASOS.
7. This printed dress is part of the exclusive V&A collection at Oasis. The dress has been created from an original hand-painted design by Anna Maria Garthwaite. I think it’s an absolute steal at only £45, but I have a feeling it won’t be available for long!
8. Marks and Spencer isn’t usually somewhere I would shop beyond their food department but I think they’ve really upped their game when it comes to women’s fashion. I really like the circle print of this skater dress and it’s another bargain at £45.
So there you have it, my list of summer wardrobe must haves.
*Pictures taken from the respective websites